Grow your Business with the Best ERP System
Gain greater control over your business with SAP Business One ERP Software System. A solution to streamline key processes, gain greater insight into your business, and make decisions based on real-time information – so you can drive profitable growth.
Real-Time Collaboration From Anywhere
Benefits of an ERP System
An ERP system is a software that manages an organisation’s daily business activities. ERP system connects business processes and departments while collecting transactional data from multiple sources. As a result, ERP software systems help in managing growth proactively and intelligently. Today, ERP systems have little resemblance to the ERP of decades ago. ERP System benefits include;
- Cost savings and improved ROI efficiency. Increased productivity and efficiency as a result from the integration and automation that ERP systems provides
- Improve business insight. Improve decision making with a single aggregated source of truth and real-time data
- Manage Regulatory Compliance. Manage and monitor compliance with regulatory standards, and even set up alerts for non-compliance
- Mitigate and reduce risk. Automate core business operations, manual tasks, and reporting. Reduce human errors, and free up employee time and resources
- Enhance collaboration. Break down communication barriers for efficient collaboration and coordination to improve job efficiency.
- Improve supply chain and distribution network reliability. Use demand-driven MRP to forecast supply and demand and prepare for fluxes in orders and supply chain
- Scalability. Consistent infrastructure for streamlined operations can grow as your business grows
- Optimize customer and partner management. Service, customer relationship management, as well as partner and supplier management with insight from seamless shared information
With the right enterprise software systems, productivity will increase across your company. ERP systems allow employees to streamline processes and automate many labour-intensive tasks, freeing up time that can be better spent elsewhere.
Path to Digital Transformation
Industries we Serve
Customers in 20+ Industries
Click and explore our
Industry Specific Solutions
Retail and Trading
Industries we Serve
Customers in 20+ Industries
Click and explore our
Industry Specific Solutions
Retail & Trading
See how Customers are Succeeding
Read and hear more about the value that customers have seen
SAP – Worlds Trusted ERP Systems Brand
For 50 years, SAP has been proudly helping enterprises of all sizes – in all industries and geographies – run at their best with ERP Systems. Discover how we can help you take the lead in your industry with ERP system designed for every business need.
- Intelligent automation – Only with automated, end-to-end business processes can you run your mission-critical operations efficiently – and get your enterprise working together as one.
- Instant insight – Deliver instant insights to each role within your organization that are available from anywhere so you can run with agility – and adapt to the unpredictable.
- Industry best practices – Leverage industry capabilities built on next practices and a complete business technology platform to transform your business – and expand innovation.
- Trusted Brand:
- SAP customers generate 87% of total global commerce ($46 trillion)
- 99 of the 100 largest companies in the world are SAP customers
- Approximately 80% of SAP’s customers are SME
- #1software company in Dow Jones Sustainability Index for 15 years
What is Cloud ERP Software?
Cloud ERP is enterprise resource planning software that is accessible over the Internet. As the IT backbone or “brains” of a company, cloud ERP software provides advanced functionality for all the core processes in an organization.
Hosted on a provider’s cloud computing platform, cloud ERP is typically delivered “as a service” (software-as-a-service or SaaS ERP). Customers don’t own the software, but instead lease it on an annual or monthly subscription basis. There are no upfront hardware costs – and the vendor takes care of application maintenance, upgrades and innovations, data storage, and security.
Why Choose a Cloud-Based ERP System?
Cloud ERP and its advanced features and flexibility make it an essential ingredient for success in the digital age. Historically, ERP systems have delivered tremendous value to organizations, helping them boost productivity and gain insights. But with digitalization the entire world – and the competition – has changed. On-premise ERP systems simply can’t keep up. They are difficult to adapt to permanent change. Designed for a simpler landscape, most legacy ERP systems fail to deliver the speed, flexibility, and insight that companies need to operate in new, more agile ways.
The host of benefits include;
- Mobility for your workforce ensures increased productivity.
- Collaboration and unity are established when employees have access to the same data at the same time.
- Visibility into the business with real-time data offers the insights and information needed for smart decision-making.
- Scaling the business is simplified and less expensive because there is no need to purchase/install new hardware or secure additional software licenses.
- Streamlined operations increase efficiency and profitability.
- Security/compliance, uptime, and backups are safeguarded by the ERP vendor.
- Cloud ERP systems give businesses the flexibility needed in a constantly evolving market. They can also be customized to your specific business management needs.
Today, customers expect faster delivery of products and services, nonstop product and service improvements, greater reliability, and lower costs. Businesses often need to look beyond their walls to ensure the best value for customers. They work virtually with a wide array of partners – for production, product distribution, sales management, service, support, and even core business processes. As a result, they need software that not only helps them handle increasingly complex internal processes, but also helps them manage business networks all over the world. This is impossible without cloud ERP.
Three Signs That You Need and ERP System
If you’re reading this and struggling with your legacy software system, you probably already know that ERP software implementation is in your future, but here are the signs that you definitely need new ERP software starting today:
- The basics aren’t letting you grow: Perhaps you’ve been doing fine with basics, but if your current software is putting limits on your market expansion and ability to grow on a global scale, it may be time for a better ERP system that does.
- You’re dealing with disparate systems: As technology changes, you’re noticing that your disparate systems don’t work well together. You may notice that your new accounting software isn’t compatible with your old HR system, and you’re tired of wasting time and resources trying to stitch a solution together.
- You can’t meet customer expectation: If your staff and customers are mobile and your system isn’t accommodating them, it’s time to invest in an ERP system that meets everyone’s needs. If you feel like you can’t afford to invest in meeting your customer’s expectations, and you’re not willing to give your staff the tools they need to succeed, you’ll lose them to a competing business pure and simple.
TIP: If you or your staff is asking for a new system and there’s a resistance to an ERP software change, one of the ways to combat this is to schedule a demo so everyone can see what’s out there. Plus, when everyone feels like they’re included in on the decision process it’ll make implementation of the ERP system much easier.
Why some Businesses are Afraid to Embrace ERP Software Implementation?
Despite all the options out there, some companies are still hesitant about implementing ERP software. There could be many reasons why, but where there’s a fear, there’s a solution.
- FEAR: How do I know I’m choosing the right ERP solution for my business – You don’t have to find the perfect ERP software solution to fix everything. ERP software should be able to take the best of the business processes you’re using now and bring them together under one system, while letting everyone in your organization view the same information. This is where your choice of at technology partner is important.
- FEAR: We can’t afford a major ERP Software overhaul – A software solution doesn’t have to be an all or nothing implementation proposition. Software solution modules can be purchased separately depending on your business needs. This will help your team ease into the implementation piece of ERP software and it’ll save having to invest in a major software renovation without knowing whether or not the functions you’re adding will pay off.
- FEAR: We don’t want to lose the systems we have in place now – As we mentioned, any ERP solution you choose should work with what you’re using now but also include features that can help in your future growth. For instance, if the software you have mostly handles the financial, supply chain, and manufacturing sides of your business, you may want to look for a solution that brings in a strong business intelligence component.
How To Select an ERP System
Picking and deploying an ERP system can be a daunting task with many software solutions to choose from. When selecting an ERP system, it is important that the software meets the needs and goals of your company while having the support required to implement an ERP system. Here is a quick checklist to review when first comparing between ERP Systems to help narrow down your options.
Checklist for Selecting an ERP System
Does the ERP software/vendor that is being considered:
- Meet your system requirements?
- Meet/align with company goals?
- Integrate/compatible with current existing systems?
- Have partner Network/Availability for local support?
- Offer training/support options?
- Have references and recommendations from customers?
- Continuously improve and develop to utilize new technology and adapt to challenges?
Once the ERP system options have been narrowed down to solutions that are most compatible with your current systems and goals, it can be helpful to review the benefits and features of the systems with key decision makers of the organization. Having the insight and support of these decision makers can boost adoption and support of an ERP system implementation throughout the organization.
Rwanda Localisation Support
In the intelligent enterprise, GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) is more and more transforming from a cost factor to a strategic differentiator as it not only streamlines and automates risk management and compliance processes across the enterprise, but also helps to ensure that the intelligent enterprise is risk-cognizant and compliant.
- Languages Supported – English, French and Portuguese
- Regional Support – As per the Rwanda economic outlook shared by Africa Development Bank Group and The World Bank Group, improvements can be made with increased trading between East African Community States. SAP Business One supports localisations of these countries.
- Currencies Supported – Currencies and exchange rates supported by the National Bank of Rwanda
- Statutory Support – SAP Business One supports statutory requirements imposed by Rwanda Revenue Authority. This includes but not limited to
- Chart of Accounts, Account Determination and Financial Reporting Structures
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation
- Statutory Tax Returns
- Statutory Reporting
- Expense and Reimbursement Management
Grow your business with the Best SAP Business One Partner in Rwanda
Trusted by industry leaders ACEteK is one of the best SAP Business One System Provider in Rwanda helping SMEs in Kigali and other locations automate and digitally transform their businesses with an all-in-one SAP B1 ERP solution.