Analyse Growing Volumes of Information
SAP Business One OnDemand is the cloud based version of SAP Business One. The solution allows you to utilise the full power of SAP Business One in the cloud, for a monthly subscription fee per user, and minimal investment in IT infrastructure. SAP Business One Cloud is available in single- tenant and multi-tenant environments. The multi-tenant environment (MTE) is more affordable, as multiple companies carry the cost of infrastructure. SAP Business One OnDemand provides you:
- Fast time to value – The software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivered by ACEteK allows you to be up and running with minimal disruption to your business
- Straightforward pricing – A monthly fee per user covers software and support
- No ‘IT’ to manage – no costly servers to buy upfront, or manage and maintain on an ongoing basis
- Customizable solutions – Cater for industry-specific requirements with a range of certified add-ons
- Automatic updates and maintenance – Hassle-free setup allows you to stay current with the latest technology without fuss
- Iron-clad security – Data is protected in secure data centres with an array of physical and network safeguard
A New Way of Looking at Running your Systems
Managed by Certified SAP Cloud Hosting Partners
Cloud Hosting for both SQL and HANA is managed by an official SAP partner, serving over thousands customers around the world offering 99.5% uptime and 100% dedication.
- Incredible Speed – Our SAP Business One cloud services are lightning-fast, so you can manage your business at warp speed.
- Extraordinary Service – We set ourselves high standards for customer support and service, delivering the capability you need to respond instantly to every issue.
- Unbeatable Prices – We focused solely on SAP Business One cloud computing services at an unbeatable price.
Is SAP Business One Cloud right for Me?
With SAP Business One OnDemand, you are able to focus on what you do best – running and growing your business – not managing software or hardware. Typical customers of SAP Business One OnDemand include:
- Small businesses with less than 50 users or subsidiaries of large companies.
- Businesses with little or no in-house IT expertise.
- Companies who want full flexibility to choose the deployment option that best suits their business requirements.
- Companies who want the power of a fully integrated ERP solution, with minimal IT infrastructure investment.
See how Customers are Succeeding
Read and hear more about the value that customers have seen